Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd E F Ff G Ng H I J L Ll M N O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z|
|H…||Ha Hc Hd He Hf Hg Hh Hi HJ Hl Hm Hn Ho Hp Hr Hu Hv Hw Hy|
Occurrences of ‘H’
There are 83 occurrences of H.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 8 part ii
- NLW MS. Peniarth 7
- NLW MS. Peniarth 21
- NLW MS. Peniarth 3 part ii
- Cambridge Trinity College MS. O.7.1
- NLW MS. 3036 (Mostyn 117)
- BL Cotton Cleopatra MS. A XIV
- NLW MS. Peniarth 37
- NLW MS. Peniarth 45
- NLW MS. Peniarth 20
- Cardiff MS. 1.363 (Hafod 2)
- BL Cotton Cleopatra MS. B V part ii
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 119 (The Book of the Anchorite of Llanddewi Brefi)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 18
- NLW MS. Peniarth 46
- NLW MS. Peniarth 5 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 1)
- BL Cotton Titus MS. D IX
- NLW MS. 24029 (Boston 5)
- BL Additional MS. 19,709
- NLW MS. Peniarth 15
- BL Additional MS. 14,912
- NLW MS. Peniarth 11
- NLW MS. Llanstephan 27 (The Red Book of Talgarth)
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 32 (Y Llyfr Teg)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 190
Words starting with ‘H…’
There are 3,624 words starting with H….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.