Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|P…||Pa Pb Pe Pf Pg Pi PJ Pl Po Pp Pr Ps Pu Pv Pw Py Pỽ|
Occurrences of ‘P’
There are 32 occurrences of P.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 21
- NLW MS. Peniarth 36B
- Bodorgan MS.
- NLW MS. 3036 (Mostyn 117)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 37
- NLW MS. Peniarth 9
- NLW MS. Peniarth 20
- NLW MS. Peniarth 14, pp.101-90
- Cardiff MS. 1.362 (Hafod 1)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 10
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 119 (The Book of the Anchorite of Llanddewi Brefi)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 46
- BL Cotton Titus MS. D IX
- NLW MS. 20143A
- Oxford Rawlinson MS. B 467
- Shrewsbury MS. 11
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 33
Words starting with ‘P…’
There are 3,193 words starting with P….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.