Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd E F Ff G Ng H I J L Ll M N O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z|
|Ll…||Lla Llch Lld Lle Llg Llh Lli Llj Lll Llo Llr Lls Llt Llth Llu Llv Llw Lly|
Occurrences of ‘Ll’
There are 25 occurrences of Ll.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 8 part ii
- NLW MS. Peniarth 7
- NLW MS. Peniarth 21
- NLW MS. Peniarth 36B
- NLW MS. Peniarth 31
- NLW MS. Peniarth 35
- NLW MS. Peniarth 45
- NLW MS. Peniarth 20
- Cardiff MS. 1.362 (Hafod 1)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 46
- NLW MS. Peniarth 4 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 2)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 15
- BL Additional MS. 14,912
- NLW MS. Peniarth 11
- NLW MS. Llanstephan 27 (The Red Book of Talgarth)
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 190
- NLW MS. Llanstephan 4
Words starting with ‘Ll…’
There are 2,207 words starting with Ll….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.