Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|T…||Ta Te Ti TJ Tl Tn To Tr Ts Tt Tth Tu Tv Tw Tẏ Tỽ|
Occurrences of ‘T’
There are 48 occurrences of T.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 21
- NLW MS. Peniarth 36A
- NLW MS. 3036 (Mostyn 117)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 31
- NLW MS. Peniarth 35
- NLW MS. Peniarth 37
- NLW MS. Peniarth 45
- NLW MS. Peniarth 9
- NLW MS. Peniarth 20
- Cardiff MS. 1.362 (Hafod 1)
- BL Cotton Cleopatra MS. B V part ii
- NLW MS. Peniarth 46
- BL Cotton Titus MS. D IX
- NLW MS. 24029 (Boston 5)
- BL Additional MS. 19,709
- NLW MS. 20143A
- Oxford Rawlinson MS. B 467
- NLW MS. Peniarth 38
- NLW MS. Peniarth 11
- NLW MS. Llanstephan 27 (The Red Book of Talgarth)
- Philadelphia MS. 8680
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
Words starting with ‘T…’
There are 4,053 words starting with T….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.