Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|Y…||Ya Yb Yc Ych Yd Ydd Yð Ye ẏf Yff Yg Yh Yi Yl Yll Ym Yn Yng ẏo Yp ẏq Yr Yrh ẏs Yt ẏth Yu Yv Yw Yy Yỻ Yỽ|
|Yll…||Ylld Yllt Yllw Ylly Yllỽ|
Occurrences of ‘Yll’
There are 61 occurrences of Yll.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 8 part i
- NLW MS. Peniarth 8 part ii
- NLW MS. Peniarth 7
- NLW MS. Peniarth 21
- NLW MS. Peniarth 3 part ii
- Bodorgan MS.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 9
- NLW MS. Peniarth 20
- BL Cotton Cleopatra MS. B V part i
- BL Cotton Cleopatra MS. B V part iii
- Cardiff MS. 1.363 (Hafod 2)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 10
- NLW MS. Peniarth 18
- NLW MS. Peniarth 46
- NLW MS. Peniarth 47 part i
- NLW MS. Peniarth 5 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 1)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 4 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 2)
- BL Cotton Titus MS. D IX
- NLW MS. 20143A
Words starting with ‘Yll…’
There are 9 words starting with Yll….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.