Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|Y…||Ya Yb Yc Ych Yd Ydd Yð Ye ẏf Yff Yg Yh Yi Yl Yll Ym Yn Yng ẏo Yp ẏq Yr Yrh ẏs Yt ẏth Yu Yv Yw Yy Yỻ Yỽ|
|Ydd…||Ydda Yddo Yddu|
Occurrences of ‘Ydd’
There are 20 occurrences of Ydd.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 7
- NLW MS. Peniarth 14, pp.101-90
- NLW MS. Peniarth 5 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 1)
- BL Cotton Titus MS. D IX
- NLW MS. 24029 (Boston 5)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 15
- BL Additional MS. 14,912
- Oxford Rawlinson MS. B 467
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
Words starting with ‘Ydd…’
There are 5 words starting with Ydd….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.