Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|Y…||Ya Yb Yc Ych Yd Ydd Yð Ye ẏf Yff Yg Yh Yi Yl Yll Ym Yn Yng ẏo Yp ẏq Yr Yrh ẏs Yt ẏth Yu Yv Yw Yy Yỻ Yỽ|
Occurrences of ‘Yỻ’
There are 46 occurrences of Yỻ.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 11
- NLW MS. Llanstephan 27 (The Red Book of Talgarth)
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 57
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 32 (Y Llyfr Teg)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 19
Words starting with ‘Yỻ…’
There are 2 words starting with Yỻ….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.