Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|ỽ…||ỽa ỽb ỽch ỽd ỽdd ỽe ỽf ỽff ỽg ỽh ỽi ỽl ỽm ỽn ỽo ỽr ỽrh ỽs ỽth ỽu ỽw ỽy ỽỽ|
|ỽu…||ỽua ỽuch ỽud ỽue ỽug ỽuh ỽul ỽuo ỽur ỽuu ỽuy|
Occurrences of ‘ỽu’
There are 39 occurrences of ỽu.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 35
- Cardiff MS. 1.363 (Hafod 2)
- Cardiff MS. 1.362 (Hafod 1)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 10
- NLW MS. Peniarth 32 (Y Llyfr Teg)
Words starting with ‘ỽu…’
There are 31 words starting with ỽu….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.