Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|S…||Sa Sb Sc Sch Se Sf Sg Sh Si SJ Sm So Sp Sq Sr Ss St Sth Su Sv Sw Sy Sỽ|
|Se…||Seb Sec Sech Sed See Sef Seff Seg Seh Sei Sel Sell Sem Sen Seng Seo Sep Seph Ser Serh Ses Set Seth Seu Sev Sex Sey Seỽ|
Occurrences of ‘Se’
There are 4 occurrences of Se.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 45
- NLW MS. Peniarth 5 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 1)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 4 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 2)
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
Words starting with ‘Se…’
There are 449 words starting with Se….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.