Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|G…||Ga Gc Gd Ge Gg Gh Gi GJ Gl Gll Gn Gng Go Gr Grh Gs Gt Gth Gu Gv Gw Gy Gỽ|
|Gỽ…||Gỽa Gỽb Gỽc Gỽd Gỽdd Gỽe Gỽf Gỽg Gỽh Gỽi Gỽl Gỽll Gỽm Gỽn Gỽng Gỽo Gỽp Gỽr Gỽrh Gỽs Gỽt Gỽth Gỽu Gỽw Gỽy Gỽỻ Gỽỽ|
Occurrences of ‘Gỽ’
There are 10 occurrences of Gỽ.
- Cambridge Trinity College MS. O.7.1
- Bodorgan MS.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 37
- NLW MS. Peniarth 45
- NLW MS. Peniarth 9
- NLW MS. Peniarth 5 (The White Book of Rhydderch, part 1)
- Oxford Rawlinson MS. B 467
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 57
Words starting with ‘Gỽ…’
There are 2,466 words starting with Gỽ….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.