Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|E…||Ea Eb Ec Ech Ed Edd Eð Ee Ef Eff Eg Eh Ei Ej El Ell Em En Eng Eo Ep Eph Eq Er Erh Es Et Eth Eu Ev Ew Ex Ey Ez Eỻ Eỽ|
|Eth…||Etha Ethe Ethi Ethl Ethn Etho Ethp Ethr Etht Ethth Ethu Ethw Ethy|
Occurrences of ‘Eth’
There are 7 occurrences of Eth.
- NLW MS. Peniarth 7
- NLW MS. 3036 (Mostyn 117)
- NLW MS. Peniarth 35
- NLW MS. 3035 (Mostyn 116)
- Oxford Rawlinson MS. B 467
Words starting with ‘Eth…’
There are 111 words starting with Eth….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.