Welsh Prose 1300–1425 is a corpus of some 2.8 million words from 54 manuscripts.
This wordlist enables you to search the corpus by selecting the beginnings of words. This can be more flexible than the search facility, especially in the case of variant spellings.
Find words beginning with:
|A B C Ch D Dd ð E F Ff G H I J L Ll M N Ng O P Ph Q R Rh S T Th U V W X Y Z Ỻ ỻ Ỽ ỽ|
|A…||Aa Ab Ac Ach Ad Add Að Ae Af Aff Ag Ah Ai Al All Am An Ang Ao Ap Aph Aq Ar Arh As At Ath Au Av Aw Ax Ay Az Aỻ Aỽ|
|Arh…||Arha Arhe Arho Arhu Arhw Arhỽ|
Occurrences of ‘Arh’
There is 1 occurrence of Arh.
- Oxford Jesus College MS. 111 (The Red Book of Hergest)
Words starting with ‘Arh…’
There are 34 words starting with Arh….
Note: in this wordlist,
- C & K are considered equivalent, and are represented as C.
- the digraphs Ch, Dd, Ff, Ng, Ll, Ph, Rh, and Th are considered as single characters, and collate after C, D, F, G, L, P, R, and T respectively.
- the ‘middle welsh v’ character ỽ and ‘middle welsh ll’ character ỻ appear as w and ll respectively;
- the character represented by ð in Peniarth 20 appears as dd.